Monday March 25, 2019
US date format: 3/25/2019, UK date format: 25/3/2019
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 25, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Sunrise in Heaven, directed by Waymon Boone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while The Home Edit by Clea Shearer, Joanna Teplin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 25, 2019?
- Maryland Day.
- Saint Pelagius
- International Waffle Day in Sweden.
- Freedom Day in Belarus
- See more
- Seven people are moderately injured after a rocket attack destroys a home in Mishmeret, Israel. The Israel Defense Forces claim that Hamas is responsible for any attack from Gaza. (BBC)
- As a result, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu cuts his four-day trip to the United States short after meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump. (Reuters) (The Washington Post)
- In retaliation Israeli Air Force jets strike multiple targets in the Gaza Strip, including the office of senior Hamas official Ismail Haniyeh, and Hamas' military intelligence headquarters in Gaza City. (Reuters) (Al Jazeera)
- 2019 Iran floods: Flash flooding in the southern provinces of Iran kills at least 19 people and injures more than 100. The majority of the deaths occurred in the city of Shiraz. (BBC)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next March 25If March 25, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 4 months, 13 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 7 months, 18 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- After Mueller Report, News Media Leaders Defend Their Work “Our job is to bring facts to light,” said Martin Baron, editor of The Washington Post. “Others make determinations about prosecutable criminal offenses.” [..]
- An Ex-Fox News Host Pitched ‘Financial Freedom.’ His Clients Want Their Money Back. Clayton Morris has been sued by nearly two dozen customers who say they were sold ramshackle homes as investment properties. [..]
- See all financial news of March 25, 2019