Saturday 25 February 1939
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jim Tyrer and A C.
Stagecoach, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
while Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1939!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 25 February 1939 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Jim Tyrer: American professional athlete, a succesfful football player, later a businessman, and ultimate murder-suicide perpetrator.
- A C: F Verity; master (Dulwich College).
- James Tyrer: Newark sports Champions.
- 1st Anderson bomb shelter in Britain erected in an Islington garden
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?