Saturday 25 September 1943
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gary Alexander and Robert Walden in New York City.
Thank Your Lucky Stars, directed by David Butler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1943!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1943 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Gary Alexander: Tennessee, United States -- Rock vocalist / guitarist (Association).
- Robert Walden in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Joe Rossi - Lou Grant, New Doctors).
- Michael Selig: American artist, draughtsman, sculptor, and craftsman.
- Aram Saroyan: American poet, novelist, biographer, memoirist and playwright, who is especially known for his minimalist poetry, famous examples of which include the one-word poem "lighght" and a one-letter poem comprising a four-legged version of the letter "m".
- Josh Taylor: American actor seen in the role of Chris Kositchek in the afternoon soap TV series "Days of Our Lives," 1977, where his character soon became a major force on the show.
- Robert Gates: American lieutenant academic and politician 22nd United States Secretary of Defense
- John Locke: Los Angeles, California -- Rock keyboardist (Spirit-I Got A Line on You)
- Robert Walden: American actor director and screenwriter
- Russian troops liberate Smolensk
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?