Saturday 25 September 1943US date format: 9/25/1943, UK date format: 25/9/1943
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 25, 1943). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lee Aaker and Gilles Schneider.
El ametralladora, directed by Aurelio Robles Castillo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 September 1943
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1943!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1943 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Lee Aaker
- Gilles Schneider
- Josh Taylor: American actor seen in the role of Chris Kositchek in the afternoon soap TV series "Days of Our Lives," 1977, where his character soon became a major force on the show.
- Annette Van Zyl
- Robert Gates: American lieutenant academic and politician 22nd United States Secretary of Defense.
- Gary Alexander: Tennessee, United States -- Rock vocalist / guitarist (Association).
- Robert Walden: American actor director and screenwriter.
- John Locke: Los Angeles, California -- Rock keyboardist (Spirit-I Got A Line on You).
- Robert Walden in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Joe Rossi - Lou Grant, New Doctors).
- Michael Selig: American artist, draughtsman, sculptor, and craftsman.
- Aram Saroyan: American poet, novelist, biographer, memoirist and playwright, who is especially known for his minimalist poetry, famous examples of which include the one-word poem "lighght" and a one-letter poem comprising a four-legged version of the letter "m".
- Russian troops liberate Smolensk