Tuesday 26 March 1946
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 26, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alain Madelin and Johnny Crawford.
Murder in the Music Hall, directed by John English, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Casper the Friendly Ghost.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 March 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1946!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1946 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Alain Madelin: French politician and a former minister of that country.
- Johnny Crawford: American actor and singer.
- Judith Baldwin
- Stephen Hunter: Novelist.
- Johnny Crawford in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Mark - The Rifleman).
- Jiří Kabeš: Czech singer-songwriter and violinist (The Plastic People of the Universe).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1946 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Perry Como - Prisoner of Love
- Seems Like Old Times - Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra
- I'm A Big Girl Now - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra