Saturday 23 May 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 23, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sun Ra and Vance Packard.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 May 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1914!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1914 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Vance Packard: Writer.
- Sun Ra: Musician.
- Leo Lerman: Actor / manager / critic (Dance Magazine).
- Alec Dickson: founder (VSO).
- Travis Kemp: British ballet dancer, teacher and director.
- Celestine Sibley: American journalist and author (d. 1999).
- Barbara Ward: Baroness Jackson of Lodsworth English economist and journalist (d. 1981).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- This is the Life - Peerless Quartet
- If I Had My Way - Peerless Quartet