Friday 26 October 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 26, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Antarès (astrologer) and Karin Boye.
The Last Alarm, directed by William West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 October 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 October 1900!
Which were the important events of 26 October 1900 ?
- Nauru - Angam Day
- Austria - National Day: Anniversary of the Declaration of Neutrality (1955)
- Also see October 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Quadragesimus
- St. Rusticus
- St. Gibitrudis
- St. Fulk
- St. Eadfrid
- St. Demetrius (aka St. Dimitrios) of Thessaloniki
- St. Cuthbert
- St. Cedd
- St. Alfred the Great
- Roman festivals - first day of Ludi Victoriae Sullanae (until 1 November)
- R.C. Saints - October 26th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bean
- St. Evaristus
- St. Lucian
- St. Albinus
- St. Rogatian
- Antarès (astrologer)
- Ibrahim Abbud: General / Premier Sudan (1958-64).
- Karin Boye: Writer.
- Georges Antares: Belgian astrologer, author of several well known books for beginners, including "Manuel pratique d'astrologie.
- Pierre Braine: Belgium sport Champion.
- Antonio Fantucci: Italy Writer.
- After 4 years of work, 1st section of New York subway opens