Sunday January 27, 1907
US date format: 1/27/1907, UK date format: 27/1/1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see zodiac on January 27, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to He's a Cousin of Mine by Bob Roberts.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movie released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 27, 1907?
- UN ? International Holocaust Memorial Day
- Germany ? Gedenktag fnr die Opfer des Nationalsozialismus (Commemoration Day for the Victims of National Socialism).
- Catholicism ? Catholic Schools Week.
- Poland ? Dzie? Pami?ci Ofiar Nazizmu (Memorial Day for the Victims of Nazism).
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 27, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Bob Roberts - He's a Cousin of Mine
- Billy Murray - The Streets of New York
- Steve Porter & Billy Murray - An Evening at Mrs. Clancy's Boarding House
- Frank Stanley - In the Evening by the Moonlight, Dear Louise
- Harry Macdonough & John Bieling - A Flower from Home, Sweet Home
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on January 27, 1907?
On January 27, 1907 the day of the week was Sunday.
What zodiac sign is January 27, 1907?
On January 27, 1907 the zodiac sign was Aquarius.
Who was the US President on January 27, 1907?
On January 27, 1907 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on January 27, 1907?
On January 27, 1907 the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal).
Who was the Pope on January 27, 1907?
On January 27, 1907 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.