Saturday 26 January 1907US date format: 1/26/1907, UK date format: 26/1/1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 26, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henry Cotton and Hans Selye.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 January 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 26 January 1907 ?
- Roman Empire - third day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra.
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Timothy and Titus
- Saint Paula
- Saint Alberic
- Margaret of Hungary
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Uganda - Liberation Day.
- India - Republic Day - One of only three state holidays in India, celebrated with pomp and a military parade in New Delhi.
- International Customs Day.
- Australia - Australia Day.
- Henry Cotton: Athlete.
- Hans Selye: Scientist.
- Eddie Ballantine: Chicago, Illinois -- Orchestra leader...
- Dimitrios Holevas: Greek priest and philologist (d. 2001).
- The Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mk III is officially introduced into British Military Service, and remains the second oldest military rifle still in official use.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- A Flower from Home, Sweet Home - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
- In the Evening by the Moonlight, Dear Louise - Frank Stanley
- An Evening at Mrs. Clancy's Boarding House - Steve Porter & Billy Murray
- The Streets of New York - Billy Murray
- He's a Cousin of Mine - Bob Roberts