Saturday January 26, 1907
US date format: 1/26/1907, UK date format: 26/1/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 26, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Eddie Ballantine and Dimitrios Holevas.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 26, 1907?
- Roman Empire - third day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra.
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Timothy and Titus
- Saint Paula
- See more
- The Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mk III is officially introduced into British Military Service, and remains the second oldest military rifle still in official use.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 26, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Bob Roberts - He's a Cousin of Mine
- Billy Murray - The Streets of New York
- Steve Porter & Billy Murray - An Evening at Mrs. Clancy's Boarding House
- Frank Stanley - In the Evening by the Moonlight, Dear Louise
- Harry Macdonough & John Bieling - A Flower from Home, Sweet Home