Wednesday 16 January 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 16, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Ambrogiani and Alexander Knox Canada actor (Gorky Park.
Getting Evidence, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 January 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1907 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- Pierre Ambrogiani: France Painter.
- Phillip Humphrey: Vellacott classicist.
- Alexander Knox Canada actor (Gorky Park: two of a Kind).
- Alexander Knox: Canadian-English actor and screenwriter (d. 1995).
- Paul Nitze: American banker and politician 10th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 2004).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- He's a Cousin of Mine - Bert Williams
- I'm Sorry - Ada Jones & Billy Murray