Friday January 25, 1907
US date format: 1/25/1907, UK date format: 25/1/1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 25, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ørnulf Bast and Halbo Kool.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 25, 1907?
- St. Dwynwen's Day and Patron Saint of Lovers - Welsh celebration of love Dirwnod Santes Dwynwen.
- Tatiana Day, celebrated as the Day of Russian students since 1755, when the Moscow University was founded.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism - Conversion of Saint Paul.
- Christian ecumenism ? Week of Prayer for Christian Unity ends.
- See more
- Julia Ward Howe is 1st woman elected to National Institute of Arts & Letters
- Rene Pottier: French cyclist (Born 1879).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 25, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Bob Roberts - He's a Cousin of Mine
- Billy Murray - The Streets of New York
- Steve Porter & Billy Murray - An Evening at Mrs. Clancy's Boarding House
- Frank Stanley - In the Evening by the Moonlight, Dear Louise
- Harry Macdonough & John Bieling - A Flower from Home, Sweet Home