Friday December 27, 1907
US date format: 12/27/1907, UK date format: 27/12/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on December 27, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Raoul Cléry and Willem van Otterloo.
Jack of All Trades, directed by Harvey Glazer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 27, 1907?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 27, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Ada Jones & Len Spencer - You've Got to Love Me a Lot
- May Irwin - The Bully
- Byron G. Harlan - Two Blue Eyes (Two Little Baby Shoes)
- Harry Macdonough - Messiah: Every Valley Shall be Exalted
- Billy Murray - Take Me Back to New York Town