Wednesday January 23, 1907
US date format: 1/23/1907, UK date format: 23/1/1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 23, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Andrex (actor) and Dan Duryea.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 23, 1907?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 23, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Bob Roberts - He's a Cousin of Mine
- Billy Murray - The Streets of New York
- Steve Porter & Billy Murray - An Evening at Mrs. Clancy's Boarding House
- Frank Stanley - In the Evening by the Moonlight, Dear Louise
- Harry Macdonough & John Bieling - A Flower from Home, Sweet Home