Wednesday 23 January 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 23, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andrex (actor) and Dan Duryea.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 January 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1907 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Andrex (actor)
- Dan Duryea: White Plains, New York -- Actor (Pride of the Yankees).
- Wolfgang Hessler: German actor, director and radio host, who died on 17 August 1991 in Hamburg.
- Jaubert) Andrex (Andre: France Actor.
- Hediki Yukawa Japan: physicist (Nobel Prize 1949).
- Hideki Yukawa: Japanese physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1981).
- Wolfgan Hessler: France Actor.
- Andrex : French actor and singer, he died July 10, 1989.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- A Flower from Home, Sweet Home - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
- In the Evening by the Moonlight, Dear Louise - Frank Stanley
- An Evening at Mrs. Clancy's Boarding House - Steve Porter & Billy Murray
- The Streets of New York - Billy Murray
- He's a Cousin of Mine - Bob Roberts