Thursday 3 January 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anna May Wong and Ray Milland.
Violante, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Shuttle by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1907 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Anna May Wong: Los Angeles, California -- Actress (Impact, Study in Scarlet).
- Ray Milland: Actor (Lost Weekend - Academy Award 1945), dies at 81.
- Josef Foerster composer: dies at age 73.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Would You Leave Your Happy Home for Me? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Jimmie and Maggie at the Ball Game - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- The Moon Has His Eyes on You - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?