Saturday 19 January 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Allegro Grandi and Lillian Harvey.
Getting Evidence, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1907 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Allegro Grandi: Italian pro cyclist who competed in the Olympics in Amsterdam in 1928.
- Lillian Harvey: London, England -- Actress (Invitation to the Waltz).
- Knut Møyen: Norwegian resistance fighter and leader of Milorg during World War II.
- Briggs Cunningham: American race car driver sailor and businessman (d. 2003).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- He's a Cousin of Mine - Bert Williams
- I'm Sorry - Ada Jones & Billy Murray