Tuesday 8 January 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 8, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Auriol and Jean Hyppolite.
Getting Evidence, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 January 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1907 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- Jean Auriol: French film critic and screenwriter, who died by accident on 2 April 1950 in Chartres.
- Jean Hyppolite: France Writer.
- Simonne Guimier: St-Denis EXecutives.
- Keizō Hayashi: Japanese general and civil servant (d. 1991).
- Theodoor Verstraete Flemish painter/etcher: dies at age 57.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Linger Longer Girl - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
- Madama Butterfly: Tutti I Fior (Duet of the Flowers) - Geraldine Farrar & Louise Homer