Friday March 28, 1986US date format: 3/28/1986, UK date format: 28/3/1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 28, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lady Gaga and Amaia Salamanca.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Rock Me Amadeus by Falco.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Critters, directed by Stephen Herek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while On The Road With Charles Kuralt by Charles Kuralt was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Magnus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alter Ego or Mermaid Madness.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 March 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1986 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Lady Gaga: American singer-songwriter and dancer.
- Amaia Salamanca
- Yoon Joon-Soo: South Korean footballer.
- Barbora Zahlavova-Strycova: Czech tennis player.
- Gaga: American singer and songwriter.
- Young Scooter: Rapper.
- Bowe Bergdahl: American sergeant.
- Mary Beth Whitehead: Celebrity.
- J-Kwon : American rapper.
- Yoon Joon-soo: South Korean footballer.
- Barbora Záhlavová-Strýcová: Czech tennis player.
- Denis Matsukevich: Belarusian-Russian tennis player.
- Abuda : Brazilian footballer.
- Brooke Sweat: Athlete.
- John N McMahon, ends term as Deputy Director of CIA
- Extremist Sikhs kill 13 hindus in Ludhiana, India.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Cherrelle With Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
- New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- Teddy Pendergrass - Love 4/2
- Rene & Angela - Your Smile
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- Aretha Franklin - Another Night
- Eugene Wilde - Diana
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?