Thursday 28 February 1929
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Gehry and Frank O.
Spies, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1929!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 28 February 1929 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Frank Gehry: Canadian-American architect perhaps most famous for designing the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain in 1997 and the Walt Disney Concert Hall, home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic, which opened in late October, 2003.
- Frank O: Gehry; architect (Galleria - Oklahoma City).
- Olivier Lefuel: French interior design expert, specializing in furniture and 'objets d´art.
- Hayden Fry: American football player and coach.
- John Montague: American-Irish poet and academic.
- Joseph Rouleau: Canadian opera singer and educator.
- Chicago Black Hawks lose record NHL 15th straight game at home.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?