Sunday 3 February 1929
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Val Doonican and Russell Arms in Berkeley.
The Man Who Cheated Life, directed by Henrik Galeen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while Roper's Row by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1929!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1929 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Val Doonican: Irish singer / entertainer.
- Russell Arms in Berkeley: California, USA; singer (Your Hit Parade).
- Ken Shipp: American football coach.
- Bernard Leclair: Pl?neuf EXecutives.
- Agner Krarup Erlang: Danish scientist (Born 1878).
- Revolutionary Socialist Party forms in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?