Sunday 28 February 1909
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olan Soule and Stephen Harold Spender.
I tre moschettieri, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while The Man in Lower Ten by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1909 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Olan Soule: La Harpe, Illinois -- Actor (My 3 Sons, Arnie).
- Stephen Harold Spender: England, United Kingdom -- Poet / critic (Vienna, Edge of Darkness).
- Georges Carlier: Lille physician.
- Stephen Spender: English author and poet (d. 1995).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Sousa's Band - Fairest of the Fair March
- There Never was a Girl Like You - Harry Macdonough
- Harry Lauder - When I Get Back Again to Bonnie Scotland
- That Wasn't All! - Ralph Herz
- Harold Jarvis - Beautiful Isle of Somewhere
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?