Sunday 28 February 1909
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 28, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olan Soule and Stephen Harold Spender.
Topsy-Turvy, directed by Mike Leigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 February 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1909 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Olan Soule: La Harpe, Illinois -- Actor (My 3 Sons, Arnie).
- Stephen Harold Spender: England, United Kingdom -- Poet / critic (Vienna, Edge of Darkness).
- Georges Carlier: Lille physician.
- Stephen Spender: English author and poet (d. 1995).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Harold Jarvis - Beautiful Isle of Somewhere
- That Wasn't All! - Ralph Herz
- Fairest of the Fair March - Sousa's Band
- When I Get Back Again to Bonnie Scotland - Harry Lauder
- There Never was a Girl Like You - Harry Macdonough