Tuesday 28 January 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jimmy Shand and Paul Misraki.
Jeppe paa bjerget, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while Mr. Crewe's Career by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1908 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Jimmy Shand
- Paul Misraki: Turkish-French composer and historian (d. 1998).
- Hans [Hendrik AJ] Tiemeijer: Dutch actor / director / writer (Fear).
- Fedele Gentile: Italian actor, who died in Rome on 16 December 1993.
- Members of the Portuguese Republican Party fail in their attempted coup d'etat against the administrative dictatorship of Prime Minister Joao Franco.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Who Do You Love? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Two Blue Eyes - Billy Murray
- Dixie Dan - Arthur Collins
- Wouldn't You Like to Have Me for a Sweetheart? - Ada Jones
- You - Frank Stanley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?