Saturday 28 July 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gottlob Frick and André Jubelin.
while The Jungle by Upton Sinclair was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1906 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Gottlob Frick: Singer.
- André Jubelin: French naval aviator who served with distinction in the French navy and the Fleet Air Arm during World War II.
- Andr? Jubelin: Toulon Military man.
- Robert Meynier: Noyon Military man.
- Yankees turn triple-play, beat Cleveland 6-4
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1906 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- The Rosary - Alan Turner
- You Look Awful Good to Father - Billy Murray
- Dearie - George Alexander
- Out in an Automobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- La Boheme - Raccantodi Radolfo (Rudolph's Recital, Act I - Enrico Caruso
- The Parson and the Turkey - Arthur Collins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?