Tuesday 28 March 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 28, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Langshaw Austin and Myfanwy Piper.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 March 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1911 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Myfanwy Piper: librettist.
- John Langshaw Austin: British language philosopher (d. 1960).
- Milton Cayce: American noted family, the second son of Gertrude and Edgar Cayce, his dad known as "the Sleeping Prophet.
- Guy Offret: Dinard physician.
- Consalvo Sanesi: Italian race car driver (d. 1998).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm So Tired of Livin', I Don't Care When I Die - Arthur Collins
- Enrico Caruso - Addio (Good-Bye)