Tuesday 28 March 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Myfanwy Piper and John Langshaw Austin.
Hamlet, directed by William G.B. Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Broad Highway by Jeffrey Farnol was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1911 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Myfanwy Piper: librettist.
- John Langshaw Austin: British language philosopher (d. 1960).
- Milton Cayce: American noted family, the second son of Gertrude and Edgar Cayce, his dad known as "the Sleeping Prophet.
- Guy Offret: Dinard physician.
- Consalvo Sanesi: Italian race car driver (d. 1998).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Tickle Toes - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?