Tuesday 28 March 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Myfanwy Piper and John Langshaw Austin.
Hamlet, directed by William G.B. Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1911 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Myfanwy Piper: librettist.
- John Langshaw Austin: British language philosopher (d. 1960).
- Milton Cayce: American noted family, the second son of Gertrude and Edgar Cayce, his dad known as "the Sleeping Prophet.
- Guy Offret: Dinard physician.
- Consalvo Sanesi: Italian race car driver (d. 1998).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 March 1911
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Tickle Toes - American Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?