Saturday 28 April 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 28, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kurt Gödel and Boileau-Narcejac .
The Voice of Conscience, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 April 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 28 April 1906 ?
- Arbor Day - legal state holiday in Nebraska, USA.
- National Heroes Day - public holiday in Barbados in honor of men and women who played a significant role in the island nation's history, such as Sir Garfield Sobers.
- Peter Chanel
- Louis Marie Grignon of Montfort
- Saints Vitalis and Valeria
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Theodora and Didymus
- World Day for Safety and Health at Work, which developed from the Canadian observance.
- National Day of Mourning in Canada to commemorate workers killed, injured, or suffering illness due to occupational hazards and accidents.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jam�l (Beauty) - First day of the third month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Roman Empire - first day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Kurt Gödel: Czech-American mathematician philosopher and academic (d. 1978).
- Bart Bok: Dutch-American astronomer who came to the U.S.
- Kurt Godel: Austrian, and later American, logician, mathematician, and philosopher.
- Bartholomeus J "Bart" Bok: Dutch / US astronomer (Milky Way).
- Paul Sacher: Swiss conductor, patron and impresario.
- Kemper Goodwin: American architect who specialized in educational buildings.
- Pierre [Louis] Boileau: Paris, France -- Novelist (Vertigo).
- Otto Glastra van Loon: Dutch musicologist, writer, composer and conductor.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood - Harry Macdonough
- Just a Little rocking Chair and You - Billy Murray
- If a Girl Like You Loved a Boy Like Me - Harry Macdonough
- Richard Jose - When You and I Were Young, Maggie
- On an Automobile Afternoon - Harry Tally