Saturday 28 November 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gary Hart and Phillippe Sollers.
Great Guy, directed by John G. Blystone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
On TV people were watching London Characters.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1936!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1936 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Gary Hart: American politician, a handsome and charismatic presidential candidate whose campaign lasted 26 days after he withdrew over his alleged affair with actress-model Donna Rice.
- Phillippe Sollers: French writer and critic.
- Celin Romero: Spanish-American guitarist (The Romeros).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 November 1936
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?