Monday 7 April 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Rocher and Andrew Sachs.
Ladies of Leisure, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
while Exile by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1930 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Yves Rocher: Frenchpolitician and industrialist, the manufacturer of "natural" cosmetics, a billionaire.
- Andrew Sachs: German-British writer and actor who appeared as Manuel, the mad waiter from Barcelona, in the comedy series, "Fawlty Towers.
- Roger Vergé: French chef, considered one of the greatest of his time.
- Jane Priestman: English interior designer.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?