Monday 7 April 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 7, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Rocher and Andrew Sachs.
All Quiet on the Western Front, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 April 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1930 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Yves Rocher: Frenchpolitician and industrialist, the manufacturer of "natural" cosmetics, a billionaire.
- Andrew Sachs: German-British writer and actor who appeared as Manuel, the mad waiter from Barcelona, in the comedy series, "Fawlty Towers.
- Roger Vergé: French chef, considered one of the greatest of his time.
- Vilma Espin
- Jane Priestman: English interior designer.