Sunday 29 June 1930US date format: 6/29/1930, UK date format: 29/6/1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 29, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Evans and Emile Marcus.
Sunny Skies, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1930 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Robert Evans: NYC, New York -- Director / actor (Love Story, Godfather, Chinatown).
- Emile Marcus: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Monsignor and doctor of theology.
- Viola Leger: Acadian-Canadian actress.
- Ernst Albrecht: German politician of the Christian Democratic Union and a former high-ranking civil servant of the European Commission.
- Sławomir Mrożek: Polish dramatist, political journalist and cartoonist.
- Viola Léger: American-Canadian actress and politician.