Sunday 29 July 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hermann Esser and Eyvind Johnson.
A Farmer's Imitation of Ching Ling Foo, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while The Reign of Law by James Lane Allen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1900 ?
- Hermann Esser: German politician, a radical socialist and Nazi Chief of Party Propaganda.
- Eyvind Johnson: Swedish author and academic Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1976).
- Eyvind Johnson Sweden: novelist (Return to Ithaca-Nobel Prize 1974).
- Don Redman: Piedmont, West Virginia -- Orchestra leader (Sugar Hill Times).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Little Brown Jug - Steve Porter
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?