Thursday 29 November 1923
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Reynolds (journalist) and Gabriel Cattand.
The Great Outdoors, directed by Fred Guiol, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1923 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Frank Reynolds (journalist)
- Frank Reynolds in East Chicago: Indiana, USA; news anchor (ABC Evening News).
- Gabriel Cattand: French actor who appeared in 108 films and television shows between 1950 and 1997.
- Frank Reynolds: American journalist, a broadcaster from 1947, and a news and war correspondent, from May 1968 to December 1970 he was co-anchor of "ABC Evening News.
- Lucienne Granier: France Actor.
- Chuck Daigh: American race car driver (b.