Thursday 29 November 1923
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Reynolds (journalist) and Frank Reynolds in East Chicago.
Coeur Fidèle, directed by Jean Epstein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while Babbitt by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1923 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Frank Reynolds (journalist)
- Frank Reynolds in East Chicago: Indiana, USA; news anchor (ABC Evening News).
- Gabriel Cattand: French actor who appeared in 108 films and television shows between 1950 and 1997.
- Frank Reynolds: American journalist, a broadcaster from 1947, and a news and war correspondent, from May 1968 to December 1970 he was co-anchor of "ABC Evening News.
- Lucienne Granier: France Actor.
- Chuck Daigh: American race car driver (b.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - Just a Girl That Men Forget
- Midnight Rose - Abe Lyman & His California Orchestra
- St. Louis Blues - W.C. Handy's Orchestra
- Gulf Coast Blues - Fletcher Henderson & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?