Thursday 29 November 1945US date format: 11/29/1945, UK date format: 29/11/1945
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on November 29, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Bambuck and Csaba Pléh.
The Bells of St. Mary's, directed by Leo McCarey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1945!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1945 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Roger Bambuck: Guadeloupe -- French 4X100 runner (1968...
- Csaba Pléh: Hungarian psychologist and linguist.
- Yugoslavian Socialist Republic proclaimed
- The Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.