Tuesday 29 October 1918
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 29, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Breguet and Bernard Gordon.
Little Women, directed by Harley Knoles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 October 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1918 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Pierre Breguet: French soldier in World War II.
- Bernard Gordon: blacklisted American screenwriter and producer (Born 1918).
- The German High Seas Fleet is incapacitated when sailors mutiny on the night of the 29th-30th, an action which would trigger the German revolution.
- Wilhelmshaven mutiny of the German High Fleet.
- The Martin Declaration is published, including Slovakia in the formation of the Czecho-Slovak state.
- The Mutawakkilite Kingdom of Yemen is granted independence from the Ottoman Empire by the Armistice of Mudros.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Lost Chord - Alma Gluck
- When Uncle Joe Steps into France - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Love's Garden of Roses - John McCormack