Saturday 30 April 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 30, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tove Maes and Yves Hervouet.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 30 April 1921 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustav, an official flag day.
- Mexico - Children's Day.
- The Netherlands - Queen's Day.
- Saint Pope Pius V
- LaVeyan Satanism - Walpurgisnacht, or Walpurgis Night, as noted in The Satanic Bible.
- Saint Eutropius
- Saint Maximus, 3rd century martyr
- Saint Marianus and James, martyrs in Numidia in 259
- Scandinavia - The arrival of spring, Walpurgis Night.
- Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo
- Roman Empire - third day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Blessed Hildegard
- Blessed Radolf of Affligem
- Blessed Rosemonde
- Vietnam - Liberation Day.
- Bealtaine Eve (From either Irish Bealtaine or Scottish Gaelic). Originally a Celtic Druid holiday.
- Saint Suitbert the Younger (d. 807)
- Tove Maes: Danish actress (d. 2011).
- Yves Hervouet: French researcher and sinologist.
- Roger Easton: American scientist co-invented the GPS (d. 2014).
- Tove Maës: Danish actress (d. 2010).
- Pope Benedict XV encyclical "On Dante".
- American Professional Football Association reorganizes in Akron.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Happy Six - Do You Ever Think of Me?
- Serenade - Efrem Zimbalist
- My Mammy - Yerkes Jazarimba Orchestra
- Why Worry? - Nora Bayes
- Bright Eyes - Leo Reisman & His Orchestra