Tuesday 30 December 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 30, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Heinz Kern and David Valentine.
The Woman in the Suitcase, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1919!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1919 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Heinz Kern: German author and astrologer; he worked for 36 years in the industrial field.
- David Valentine: Willcocks composer.
- Jo Van Fleet Oakland California: actress (Gunfight at OK Corral, East of Eden).
- James Patrick Murray: Journalist.
- Odd Gøthe: Norwegian civil servant and politician of the Labour Party.
- David Willcocks: English organist composer and conductor (d. 2015).
- François Bordes: French scientist, geologist, archaeologist and sci-fi novelist.
- Lincoln's Inn in London admits its first female bar student.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Oh! What a Pal was Mary - Edward Allen
- Nobody Knows (and Nobody Seems to Care) - Irving Kaufman & Jack Kaufman
- The Hand That Rocked the Cradle Rules My Heart - John Steel
- Broken Blossoms - Charles Harrison