Monday 30 December 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include W Eugene Smith US photographer (Saipan and Andrew Damis.
Little Women, directed by Harley Knoles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1918!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1918 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- W Eugene Smith US photographer (Saipan: Walk to Paradise Garden).
- Andrew Damis: American pro astrologer; joined AFA 1971.
- Lucien Leduc: French soccer player and manager.
- P Mellbye: Norwegian architect, writer, and critic.
- John E Hoover decides to be called J Edgar Hoover
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When You Come Back, and You Will Come Back - Orpheus Quartet
- Oh How I Wish I Could Sleep Until My Daddy Comes Back Home - Henry Burr
- Peer Gynt Suite No. 1 (Anitra's Dance) - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- O Death, Where is Thy Sting? - Bert Williams