Monday 30 December 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 30, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include W Eugene Smith US photographer (Saipan and Andrew Damis.
Little Women, directed by Harley Knoles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1918!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1918 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- W Eugene Smith US photographer (Saipan: Walk to Paradise Garden).
- Andrew Damis: American pro astrologer; joined AFA 1971.
- Lucien Leduc: French soccer player and manager.
- P Mellbye: Norwegian architect, writer, and critic.
- John E Hoover decides to be called J Edgar Hoover
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When You Come Back, and You Will Come Back - Orpheus Quartet
- Oh How I Wish I Could Sleep Until My Daddy Comes Back Home - Henry Burr
- Peer Gynt Suite No. 1 (Anitra's Dance) - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- O Death, Where is Thy Sting? - Bert Williams