Saturday 30 March 1946
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Manuel Camacho Solís and Ray Lema.
Murder in the Music Hall, directed by John English, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Casper the Friendly Ghost.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1946!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1946 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Manuel Camacho Solís
- Ray Lema
- Smiggy (guitarist)
- Bernard Dessum: French sommelier, who became a hotel manager.
- Dori Ghezzi: Italian singer who was active as a recording artist between 1966 and 1989.
- Robert J. Shiller: Economist.
- Mohammad Pesaran: Iranian-English economist and academic.
- Elhanan Helpman: Israeli-American economist.
- Bruce Weber: Photographer.
- Manuel Camacho Solis: Mexican politician and moderately popular mayor of Mexico City.
- John S S P V Gort: viscount of Limerick/Hamsterley, dies at age 59.
- St. Louis Woman opens at Martin Beck Theater NYC for 113 performances
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1946 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Perry Como - Prisoner of Love
- Seems Like Old Times - Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra
- I'm A Big Girl Now - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra