Saturday 30 March 1946
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Manuel Camacho Solis and Bernard Dessum.
To Each His Own, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1946!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1946 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Manuel Camacho Solis: Mexican politician and moderately popular mayor of Mexico City.
- Bernard Dessum: French sommelier, who became a hotel manager.
- Dori Ghezzi: Italian singer who was active as a recording artist between 1966 and 1989.
- Elhanan Helpman: Israeli-American economist.
- Mohammad Pesaran: Iranian-English economist and academic.
- John S S P V Gort: viscount of Limerick/Hamsterley, dies at age 59.
- St. Louis Woman opens at Martin Beck Theater NYC for 113 performances
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?