Tuesday 29 February 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dinah Shore and C Latvala.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 February 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 29 February 1916 ?
- Dinah Shore: American entertainer, the winner of eight Emmy's and owner of nine gold records.
- C Latvala: American professional astrologer.
- Yves Bourdais: St Quay-Portrieux Military man.
- Edward H J Keurvels Flemish conductor/composer (Parisina): dies at age 62.
- Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Go to Sleep, My Dusky Baby - Olive Kline & Elsie Baker & Marguerite Dunlap
- Casey's Description of His Fight - Russell Hunting (as Michael Casey)