Tuesday 29 February 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 29, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dinah Shore and C Latvala.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 February 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 29 February 1916 ?
- Dinah Shore: American entertainer, the winner of eight Emmy's and owner of nine gold records.
- C Latvala: American professional astrologer.
- Yves Bourdais: St Quay-Portrieux Military man.
- Edward H J Keurvels Flemish conductor/composer (Parisina): dies at age 62.
- Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Go to Sleep, My Dusky Baby - Olive Kline & Elsie Baker & Marguerite Dunlap
- Casey's Description of His Fight - Russell Hunting (as Michael Casey)