Friday 30 March 1917
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rudolf Bruci and Herbert Anderson.
Max Wants a Divorce, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1917!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1917 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Rudolf Bruci: composer.
- Herbert Anderson: actor (Henry-Dennis The Menace).
- Els Aarne: Ukrainian-Estonian pianist composer and educator (d. 1995).
- The independence of Poland is recognized.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Poor Butterfly - Grace Kerns
- American Quartet - How's Every Little Thing in Dixie?