Tuesday 30 May 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 30, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Justin Catayee and Joseph W Kennedy.
The Floorwalker, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1916!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1916 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Joseph W Kennedy: Scientist (1 of 4 discoverers of plutonium).
- Justin Catayee: French politician (d. 1962).
- Gilles Quispel: Dutch theologian and philologist, professor of early Christian history at Utrecht University, Harvard and Leuven.
- Justin Catayée: French soldier and politician (d. 1962).
- Mort Meskin: American illustrator (d. 1995).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Stars - Prince's Orchestra
- The Hesitating Blues - Prince's Orchestra