Wednesday 30 May 1956
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 30, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stéphane Martin and Piero Chiambretti.
In UK I'll Be Home by Pat Boone was in the top 5 hits.
The Proud Ones, directed by Robert D. Webb, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Love Or Perish by Smiley Blanton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Scaramouche.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1956!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1956 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Stéphane Martin: French senior official, currently President of the 'Musée du quai Branly' in Paris, a museum featuring the indigenous art and cultures of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas.
- Piero Chiambretti: Italian television presenter, whose first TV appearance was in 1977, when he co-presented the show "Non siamo gazzose" with Erik Colombardo, aired by Grp, a local TV channel broadcast in Piedmont only.
- Tim Lucas: American author screenwriter and critic.
- Bus boycott begins in Tallahassee Florida
- Mickey Mantle misses by 18 hitting 1st HR out of Yankee Stadium
- US performs nuclear test at Enwetak (atmospheric tests).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?