Friday 30 June 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 30, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Mystery of the Leaping Fish, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 June 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1916 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 June
- 22nd US Golf Open: Chick Evans shoots a 286 at Minikahda Club, Minnesota
- General Douglas Haig reports The men are in splendid spirits
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Bonny Bonny Jean - Harry Lauder
- Where Did Robinson Crusoe Go with Friday on Saturday Night? - Al Jolson
- Good-Bye, Good Luck, God Bless You - Ernest Ball
- Fair Hawaii - Elsie Baker & Reed Miller