Saturday 2 April 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 2, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hans Heinrich Thyssen Bornemisza and France Roche.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1921 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Hans Heinrich Thyssen Bornemisza
- France Roche: French journalist, writer, actress, and producer, she was surnamed "Madame Cinéma" as film critic on TV.
- James Stewart: American military, Lt.
- Prof Albert Einstein lectures in NYC on his new theory of relativity
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Home Again Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- I Used to Love You, but It's all Over Now - Peerless Quartet
- Now and Then - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra