Thursday 30 November 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 30, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marie R Deleone and Graham Crowden.
Cinderella, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 November 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1922 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Marie R Deleone
- Graham Crowden: Scottish versatile, supporting actor of TV and stage, as well as some films.
- Robert Evett: Composer.
- André Bord: French politician, he served as a member of the European Parliament from 1961-1984.
- Marie Deleone: American astrologer; working on a book on Arabic Parts.
- 1st speed test of 1st genuine Japanese aircraft carrier Hosho
- Hitler speaks to 50,000 national-socialists in Munich