Friday 30 November 1945
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 30, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Glover and Eric Edwards.
The Bells of St. Mary's, directed by Leo McCarey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 November 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1945!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1945 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Roger Glover: Welsh bass player songwriter and producer (Deep Purple Episode Six and Rainbow).
- Eric Edwards: American porno star in over 500 films, called "the Robert Redford of sex films.
- Sandy Descher
- Mary Millington: English porn actress and model (d. 1979).
- Billy Drago
- John Powers: American author and playwright (d. 2013).
- Michael Joyce: Stage manager.
- Stan Sulzmann: English saxophonist and educator.
- Eric Edward: American actor and pornography star, his biggest films were "Firestorm" and "Sexplay.
- Rosanna Lambertucci: Italian journalist, writer and TV presenter.
- Hilary Armstrong: Baroness Armstrong of Hill Top English academic and politician Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster.
- Radu Lupu: Galati, Romania -- Pianist (Enesco 1st prize-1967).
- 33rd CFL Grey Cup: Toronto Argonauts defeats Winn Blue Bombers, 35-0