Friday 31 December 1909, NewYear’s Eve
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 31, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hal Caudle and Jonah Jones.
Excelsior, directed by Wu Min-Hsiung, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 December 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 December 1909!
Which were the important events of 31 December 1909 ?
- New Year's Eve on the Gregorian Calendar.
- Hal Caudle: American astrologer who joined AFA in 11/1971.
- Jonah Jones: American trumpet player and saxophonist (d. 2000).
- Spencer Trask: American financier (Born 1844).
- Manhattan Bridge opens.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye - Arthur Clough
- It's Hard to Kiss (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Walter Van Brunt