Monday 27 December 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Johan[nes B] Schmitz and James Riddell.
El pobre Valbuena, directed by Segundo de Chomn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while The Man in Lower Ten by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1909!
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the important events of 27 December 1909 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1909 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- I'm Glad I'm a Boy - I'm Glad I'm a Girl - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
- Let's Go in to a Picture Show - Byron G. Harlan
- Down at the Huskin' Bee - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Sadie Salome, Go Home! - Edward M. Favor
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?