Monday 27 December 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 27, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Johan[nes B] Schmitz and James Riddell.
Excelsior, directed by Wu Min-Hsiung, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 December 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1909!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1909 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye - Arthur Clough
- It's Hard to Kiss (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Walter Van Brunt