Tuesday 31 July 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jimmy Evert and Ahmet Ertegun.
Little Old New York, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1923 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Jimmy Evert: American tennis coach and father of Chris Evert.
- Ahmet Ertegun: Turkish-American songwriter and producer founded Atlantic Records (d. 2006).
- Stephanie Kwolek: American chemist and engineer invented Kevlar (d. 2014).
- Belgian Chamber discusses bilinguality at Ghent University
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Aggravatin' Papa - Sophie Tucker
- Isham Jones & His Orchestra - Swingin' Down the Lane