Saturday 31 March 1928
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marc Audouit and Lefty Frizzell.
Speedy, directed by Ted Wilde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while Swan Song by John Galsworth was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1928!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1928 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Marc Audouit: French homicide victim, the father of Ludovic, who killed him, his wife, Nicole, daughter Maryse and grandson, Jerome, with an iron bar 12/20/1989.
- Lefty Frizzell: American country music and honky tonk singer and prolific songwriter of the 1950s.
- André Fanton: Gentilly Politician.
- Gordie Howe: Hockey Player.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?