Friday 30 March 1928US date format: 3/30/1928, UK date format: 30/3/1928
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Badinter and Richard Trant.
Across to Singapore, directed by William Nigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1928!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1928 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Robert Badinter: French lawyer and politician.
- Diether de la Motte: Composer.
- Richard Trant: British General.
- Chad Oliver: American writer of fiction including novels, short stories and science-fiction, he was also a professor of anthropology and head of the department at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Tom Sharpe: English historian / author (Riotous Assembly, Want).