Sunday 11 March 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Salmi in Brooklyn and Peter Roger Hunt.
A Girl in Every Port, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1928!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1928 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- Albert Salmi in Brooklyn: New York, USA; actor (Daniel Boone, 79 Park Avenue).
- Peter Roger Hunt: London, England -- Director (Dr No).
- Jutha Haarer: Germany Actor.
- Albert Salmi: American actor (Born 1928).
- Netherlands and Belgium tie 1-1 (soccer match in Amsterdam)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 March 1928
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?