Friday 2 March 1928
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Philip K Dick and Father John Romanides.
A Girl in Every Port, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while Claire Ambler by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1928!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1928 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Philip K Dick: Writer.
- Father John Romanides: Greek priest and professor (d. 2001).
- Guido Monzino: Italian entrepreneur who sold the Standa (mega store) at the age of 30 to devote his life to his hobby, mountain climbing and exploration, organizing expeditions all over the world.
- John Romanides: Greek priest and author (d. 2001).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?