Thursday 29 March 1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Philip Locke and Vaclav Felix.
The Trail of '98, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while Claire Ambler by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1928!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1928 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Philip Locke
- Vaclav Felix: Composer.
- Marcel De Mulder: Belgium sport Champion.
- Robert Laurent: Belgium sport Champion.
- Gilbert Mathieu: La Garenne Colom Journalist.
- Romesh Bhandari: Pakistani-Indian politician 13th Foreign Secretary of India (d. 2013).
- Keith Botsford: Belgian-American journalist author and academic.
- Vincent Gigante: American boxer and mobster (d. 2005).
- Yeshiva College chartered (New York City, New York).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?